WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The details for worshiping safely and loving one another well.
STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS
- Marking socially-distanced spots for families and individuals to sit for worship
- Cleaning and sanitizing door handles and frequently touched surfaces.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations
- Handing out individually wrapped communion elements
- Wearing face masks
- Planning traffic flow
- RSVP and show your ticket on your phone or bring a printed copy when you arrive
- Park in the east parking lot for worship in the Worship Center and park in the west parking lot for worship in the Activity Center
- Arrive early to get settled before service starts
- Bring activities (coloring pages, etc) for your kids
- Per the Colorado Executive Order we ask that you wear a face mask as you enter, exit, and move throughout the building. Waterstone is also recommending that you wear a face mask during service, but once you are seated and socially distanced, it is not required.
- RSVP, and when you arrive, follow the signs and check-in at Kids desk on the lower east hallway.
PROCEDURES & WAIVER
- Think ahead. Snacks, sippy cups and bottles will not be available and allowed in the classrooms during Kids Ministry.
- Arrive early. Kids Ministry won't be able to check-in Kids after 10 minutes into service.
- Wear masks (including children age 5+) in the hallways and public spaces. Once kids are socially-distanced in the classrooms, their masks can be removed.
- Check for symptoms before you come. Kiddos with a temperature of 100.4+, runny nose, puffy eyes, sore throat, etc. need to stay home. We'll see you when you're feeling better!
- Parents, make sure you read the Procedures & Waiver and sign the document when you RSVP or when you arrive.